Friday, November 27, 2009

Carmel Hair Treatment/Aubrey Organics?

I have been reading up on Carmel and how it will make your hair so soft that you wont need a perm. And after you have to wash your hair with sulfate free shampoo. So I bought the carmel and shampoo and conditioner from Aubrey Organics.



I'm working really hard to grow my hair out and I was wondering has anyone tried the carmel and what type of results did you get? Also is Aubrey shampoo and conditioner really great? Everything im using in my hair is 100% organic which I hope will help in my quest for long healthy hair.



Carmel Hair Treatment/Aubrey Organics?

As a black woman growing my hair out, let me tell you, using all natural products is such a great step towards maintaining healthy hair. With the caramel treatment, it's more of a conditioner than a "relaxer" the effects are temporary and are subject to reversion. I don't use Aubrey Organics products, so I can't help you with that part.



**Hope that helps**

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton