Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair tips ?

k well i dont have healthy hair and my hair doesnt grow often and ways that you can help my get healthy more srtonger hair



%26amp; also how to get rid of hair on my legs arms armpit naturaly . without shaving ? - ( just wondering if there is anyways can if you shave they come back longer ; D )



Hair tips ?

well for your hair i think its best to look for a shampoo and conditioner dats for dat.



and the shaving thing well theres a cream dat you put on and you leave it for 3-5 minutes and rinse your legs and the hairs are gone. trust me it works better than shaving.



Hair tips ?

Well as for the first part of your question you need to do some conditioning treatments.. As for the second part.. Just shave.. It's not like it takes that much effort.. And there no "natural" way to remove hair.. At least none that I know of and I went to cosmetology school..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton