Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make my hair healthier, stronger and a good de-frizzing products..?

So basically I haven't been taking good care of my hair for the past 3 years, I've been changing the color, dyeing, bleaching, and straightening it. What are some good treatments, viatmins and other things that I could do to make it healthier. Also im a vegetarian [I don't eat ANY meat, fish, red, poultry, nothing!] so please dont say eat alot of red meat and fish like I've been told. The only reason I straighten my hair every other day is because I havent found a good de-frizzing product that actually works on my hair when I let it air dry so can you please tell me some good de-frizzing products, or somthing that I can do so it doesen't look like a big poof ball? And don't say shave it off. [Frizz-ease didn't work for me.]



Thanks.



Make my hair healthier, stronger and a good de-frizzing products..?

There's Bumble %26amp; Bumble defrizzing serum that I have found to be pretty good. Also, if you buy and use a shampoo and conditioner for color treated or extra dry hair that works. Pureology is a vegan (not tested on animals) shampoo that really works well; it's $25 bucks per bottle though. A cheapie version that also works is Clairol Herbal Essences Smoothing conditioner (it comes in an orange bottle).



With how much damage you've done to your hair, I'd try Potion 9 after you towel dry-- it styles AND repairs which will make the structure of your hair follicle stronger. And then I'd start blowing with a hot air brush instead of a straightener. Section your hair into different sections with clips and blow each section separately with a hot air brush, one at a time. That way you're not hitting all of your hair with heat and steam in some places over and over again (which is where most of your damage will come from). Finish with a cool blast of air from a regular dryer. This will keep your hair much healthier than a straightener would.



Also take multivitamins-- and it sounds weird, but-- prenatal vitamins cause your hair and nails to get really strong. If you are not against swallowing fish-based oils, take an Omega 3 supplement. If you are, take a Vitamin E supplement, and eat lots of avocado and other things with healthy fats.



Make my hair healthier, stronger and a good de-frizzing products..?

keratin intensive from



www.thefaceshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton