Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair and Vitamins?

Can hair be washed or rinsed with a multiple vitamin solution and will this help keep hair healthy along with proper diet.



Hair and Vitamins?

There are a few things you'll wanna do:



#1. Use a shampoo that has no sulfates. Sulfates are found in cheap shampoos. They are abrasive salts used to cleanse the hair but they do serious damage to the scalp and hair in the process.



#2. Start taking Elon Matrix 5,000 vitamins. These vitamins have biotin in them, which Dermatologists have found to help in healthy hair growth. From what I have read about this product it helps rebuild the follicle and strengthen the hair. From using the product I know it works. My hair is thicker and healthier now than it has been in years. The company also has a nice sulfate free hair care collection that I use because I loved their vitamins so much I figured I would give that a shot and it's great!



Normally I would recommend this to people with thinning hair problems but it will work to prevent a future problem!



Hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!



Hair and Vitamins?

no because your hair is already dead sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton