Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair keeps falling out??

I'm 17 years old and my hair keeps falling out!



I told my mother about it but she just keeps telling me that it's normal for hair to fall out sometimes. But this is not just a little hair here and there, they fall out in handfuls. Even when I just run a hand through my hair, at least 5 or 6 strands fall out at a time.



When I take a shower, it's unbelievable how much comes out.



I eat normally, I exercise, I'm not overweight or underweight, I'm not under stress- nothing. This has been going on for at least a few months. I used to have really thick and healthy hair but now I am missing at least 1/4 th the hair I used to have, if not more. And it is very thin with many split ends.



What's wrong with me?



My hair keeps falling out??

This is natural.But if you're not taking shower regulary,then your hair would fall out.Use Pantene shampoo when showering.



Preferably,you would want to take shower once in the morning and once in the night.Or at least once a day.Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton