Friday, November 27, 2009

Help Please!!! Hair Care?

I need to find a shampoo and conditioner very quick. I want something that will make my hair healthy and stay that way. Something that will put up with hot tools. Something that will turn my dry hair healthy and soft and maintain it without having to switch products. I've heard Dove Sheer Moisture shampoo and conditioner...Infusion 23.....Tresemme Moisture....and so much others...i dunno.....please help i need to find a good one.......not over $10 each plz thank you so much.............................. i have long hair



Help Please!!! Hair Care?

I found the secret to keeping my hair healthy and shiny... hopefully this works as well for you as it has for me.



I use the Dangerously Straight line from Herbal Essences. The shampoo and conditioner, along with the flat iron spray. I also use Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide.



First, I wash my hair as usual, then condition it for 5 minutes. I rinse it out with luke warm water. Towel dry, then apply a few drops of the Redken Heat Glide on wet hair before blowdrying starting at the ends and working my way upward. I then blowdry my hair. When I'm finished blowdrying, I set the blowdryer to the cool setting and give it a good once over. Then I section the hair into 1-2 inch sections, spray on the flat iron spray and then flat iron. This regimen has made my hair so soft, shiny and frizz free even in the most humid weather. The shampoo and conditioner have honeyed pear and silk extracts in it, and the heat glide has a variety of oils in it. Not sure if this will work for you, but it has done wonders for me!!!



I have long hair also.



Oh, all of the products can be purchased at Target or Walmart. The shampoo and conditioner are around $3 each and the heat glide is around $4-$5.



Good luck! Hope this is helpful.



Help Please!!! Hair Care?

Fructis shampoo and conditioner for dry hair really helps. you can use their heat-ressistant products after you take a shower too. =]



and its not very expencive. all of those shud cost u abt $10.



Help Please!!! Hair Care?

Try CHI, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, or Just For Me Conditioning Shampoo



Help Please!!! Hair Care?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton