Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair breakage... How do you fix,maintain and prevent this from happening to your hair?

I am african american woman with fine hair. I just took out my micro braids and my hair is broken off something terrible. I wanna put a perm in it because it is kinda rough around the edges but I think it will make hair more weak. WHat steps do I take to treat maintain and prevent hair breakage for strong u healthy hair and also I would like thicker fuller hair are there any products you guys suggest worth trying or any special teqniques you use to take care of your hair if its good let me know I am only looking for answers of experience. I am open to using products for caucasians to because I have used pantene in the past but I want to treat my hair from the roots



Hair breakage... How do you fix,maintain and prevent this from happening to your hair?

Read the article "Dealing With Dry Hair" at http://www.black-hair-growth.info/Black-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton