Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to make your hair healthier.?

i blow out my hair and then straighten my hair every day



i wash and condition it every other day, to reseerve my



oils in my hair. but i have really bad split endds.



can someone help me? my hair is fine just up to my ends are really bad, itmight be because i had brazilian straightener relazer done and i get high lites, so that might add to the damage.



How to make your hair healthier.?

just go to the salon and get a trim. just tell them to wack of your split ends. I did that and my hair looks so much better and healthier! also maybe every month or so go in and get your hair deep conditioned. remember to use heat protector on your hair before you blow dry %26amp; straighten it!



How to make your hair healthier.?

Deep condition every time you wash.... try to reduce the chemical processes on your hair. Every time you get something done with a chemical, you do damage. Get your ends trimmed if the ends are really bad. Take vitamins and drink a lot of water. If you are dehydrated and vitamin deficient, it will show up in your hair, skin, and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton