Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Do you have any tips on how to make your hair healthier?

I need some tips on how to make my hair healthier by washing it with things, like olive oil and beer. I washed my hair with olive oil last night and it worked. I've heard that beer makes it softer -is that true? And how exactly do I do it? Thank you. Any additional advice is much appreciated.



Do you have any tips on how to make your hair healthier?

I've never heard about using beer and i don't think it would be particularly good.. It would make your hair sticky and smelly. Olive oil is definately one to keep doing. Also, after you've washed your hair in the shower, stick your head under the nozzle and give it a blast of cold water. Painful at first, but it gives your hair lots of shine!



Do you have any tips on how to make your hair healthier?

yes keep it short and make it feel like silk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton