Friday, November 27, 2009

Freaking out! Hair question....?

I have always had super thick healthy shiny hair. I started dying it when I was about 13 or 14. I am now 21 and continue to dye it every few months with home kits. I have never ever had any problems whatsoever with my hair. Well a few months ago a friend of mine who is a hair stylist, cut and colored my hair. She also thinned it out a little bit. All of these things I've had done lots of times before and it's never given me a problem. She cut about 4 inches off my hair and added a few layers at the end. She dyed the top layers of my hair blonde, and the underneath layer deep dark brown so the layers stuck out more. She also thinned it out as I said before. Well ever since that day, I've been losing a ton of hair. It only takes about 3 days to fill up my brush and in the shower on average about 50-100 strands come out each time. It's worrying me because it's only getting worse, not better. Does anyone know what could have caused this or what I can do to stop it? Help!



Freaking out! Hair question....?

well i ve never heard anything like that.



you might want to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton