Friday, November 27, 2009

DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

Im trying to make my hair grow out longer...4 inches to the least by September.



Do u think its possible if i keep my hair healthy?



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

Yes. Human hair grows 1/2 to 1" per month. since you have almost 5 months til Sept., it can grow between 2.5" to 5".



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

no... hair doesnt grow that fast...



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

this sounds gross.. but wash your hair with horse shampoo every other day. it works amazingly and keeps your hair healthy! my hair grew twice as fast with it. you can buy the shampoo at a petstore, trust me it works so well!!!



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

yes it is very likely. My hairdresser told me that MOST hair grows about an inch per month so it should.



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

yes, your hair should grow at least a half inch a month, so in 5 months it will be 2.5 to 3 inches long. Just don't have it trimmed.



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

It's possible! your hair can grow that fast. :-)



DO U think MY HAIR CAN GROW 3-4 IN. BY SEPTEMBER?

Try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton