Friday, November 27, 2009

I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

I have good hair I just like really straight japanese style..I recently dyed it and my sister tells me it will make my hair fall out if I perm it as well..Is that true?? What can I use to make my hair healthy and super straight without damaging it much??? I hate puffy hair that won't stay still...Please help!



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

THERE ARE DROPS THAT HELP GLOSS YOUR HAIR. YOU CAN



USE THEM MEANWHILE YOU WAIT THE REGULAR ONE WEEK



WAITING PERIOD TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR, AND THEN



AGAIN CONDITION REGULARLY AND CONTINUE TO USE THE



SHINY DROPS..........



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

yes it will fall out.



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

go to a salon you trust and ask ! dont attempt to perm color treated hair at home. it all depends on the condition of your hair, what you used to color it, is it dark or light? because light may have been a higher vol. peroxide, and that can cause real problems with perms that are not done by a proffessional. a proffessional will know what to use.



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

i have really fine hair and i know from experience if you just dyed our hair if it was a permanent color and not a rinse your hair will go into shock if you perm it right away. You would have to wait at least 2 weeks in order to perm it. If you want to straighten your hair try using a flat iron it works wonderfully for me.



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

Just a question, if you want your hair to be straight, why are you thinking about perming it? Doesnt a perm make your hair very curly?



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

Ammonia free dyes are kinder! Trust me! IF your dye contains ammonia use a conditioning treatment (salon brand not drugstore).



A no-no for straightening is on bleached hair. If yours isn't bleached just give it a couple of weeks first while you condition it...



There are a few kind straightening treatments out there...



Straightenex



ionic



Yuko



(wow, i'm answering a lot today!) Hope this helps



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

it won't fall out but it will turn into hay!



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

AAAAAA why would you want a perm??? NOOOOO!



I just recently dyed my hair... I want a perm now will my hair fall out?

YES IT WILL. I did that once a couple of years ago I permed my hair about 3 weeks after I died it and it started falling hard core. If you just want to straighten your hair just get a straighting iron. You can get a decent one for about twenty bucks. Get one that doesn't have have a really wide head on it, no matter how much hair you have the thin ones always work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton