Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any advice for a blonde with dyed black hair about to use Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit?

So, here's the deal- I'm naturally a medium blonde and recently started dying my hair a VERY dark brown-almost black. I'm ready to go back to blonde, so I bought this Clairol Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit. It claims to make any hair color (even black!) platinum. I'm a little afraid my hair will turn orange. I have very healthy hair and scalp, and I've read lots of reviews. Some say that since it has a bleach it it, it worked great for them. Others have horror stories of pumpkin colored hair. HELP!! Give me your expert advice!!



Any advice for a blonde with dyed black hair about to use Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit?

just to be safe ...buy a hat.



Really I would go with the color remover product before putting bleach on top of it.



Any advice for a blonde with dyed black hair about to use Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit?

well just try it and see what happens lol Good luck



Any advice for a blonde with dyed black hair about to use Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit?

DON'T DO IT!It will turn your hair orange. OTC hair lifter (bleaches) will only give you perfect blonde if you're light-medium blonde already with no red undertones. They all claim that they will turn it platinum (of course they do , they couldn't sell it otherwise) , but it won't work on hair that dark. It will be blonde--a very orange or possibly greenish blonde.



Get it done professionally. They will have all the right lifters and toners to get you the blonde you want. It would be best if you start highlighting it first instead of all over color.You should be able to find a reasonably priced stylist in your area.



Any advice for a blonde with dyed black hair about to use Nice and Easy Born Blonde Blonding Kit?

I agree with Panndora with using something to suck out the colour first,or if not that it would be better if you went few shades lighter first so it will work better,try a light brown and then dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton