Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Help? Shampoo, Conditioner?

I just went to the salon and bought "Heathly Sexy Hair, Leave in Conditioner" it's the soy wheat stuff ... well then the lady is like "you get a free shampoo with that" so I was like ... Ok. So now I have a Healthy Sexy Hair soy milk shampoo and a Sexy Hair leave in conditioner ... What should I do with this?? Should I just use the shampoo in the shower and spray on the conditioner and be good to go? I dont have a normal Sexy Hair conditioner. I use Dove conditioner ... should I use my new shampoo and dove conditioner, then spray the leave in conditioner on after all of that??



Kinda confused... don't want to over condition my ... dry, thinning, flat, damaged hair! ha



Hair Help? Shampoo, Conditioner?

If anything, shampoo every other day, rinse and use leave-in after. By shampooing every other day, you'll have some residue that will help give you some texture with your thin hair. BUT, you should still rinse and condition daily. Also, if your ends are totally trashed, use the Dove, if you must (lol), or any regular conditioner, on the ends of the hair only. That will help your ends but not weigh your hair down. Just a dab after you towel dry, before you spray in the leave-in.



Any other questions, feel free to ask.



Good Luck!



Hair Help? Shampoo, Conditioner?

Use the regular conditioner and then spray in the leave in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton