Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's a good hair care routine?

What do you do to keep your hair healthy? Washing it daily or everyother day.. what do you use and what routine do you have?



What's a good hair care routine?

I wash it every 2 days with Fekkai shampoo, condition it every day, and put papaya extract in it for one hour every Sunday.



Also taking flax seed and fish oil will also help keep the strands strong as they both get rid of free radicals in the air that hurts the hair



What's a good hair care routine?

I wash my hair every other day because its thick so I can get away with it and then I use Redken shampoo and conditioner which is really great on your hair!



What's a good hair care routine?

try to to wash it everyday, it's not suppose to be very healthy for the scalp %26amp; hair. messes with the natural and GOOD oils of you're hair.



and if you do straighten your hair, do it once in a while cuz it fries your hair, trust me, all my female classemates look like they deep fried their heads:P



just shapoo %26amp; condition it every 2 or 3 days:)



good luck:)



What's a good hair care routine?

I wash it every second day with Nioxin cleanser %26amp; scalp therapy. I am now straightening my hair every day (with a ceramic straightener), so I am using a spray to protect my hair from the heat.



Also, I get my hair trimmed regularly (about every 6-8 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton