Thursday, June 17, 2010

What vitamins/foods are vital to maintaining the health of your hair and scalp?

I'm a male and have been growing out my hair for Locks of Love. In recent months, my scalp and hair hasn't felt good at all. My head gets itchy and real sensitive, especially when I pull back my hair to tie it (which is always). I've noticed great amounts strands being combed out and my scalp showing through, too much so. Being a guy, I have to admit, I don't take super care of my hair like the ladies do. I also have to admit, I don't get enough of the healthiest foods and vitamins.



Can a healthy diet be the start of reclaiming healthy hair growth? And what should I get enough of and from what?



What vitamins/foods are vital to maintaining the health of your hair and scalp?

Tying your hair back will cause hair loss too. Use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Hair will only grow about 6 inches a year at its best. That is just nature. A healthy diet helps too. Water is good too. Drink lots. It moisturizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton