Thursday, June 17, 2010

I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

I read in a magazine that losing some hair is normal, but I shed all day long, then when I comb out my hair very gently, I lose a lot of hair, and then when I wash my hair I lose the most. I'm not tugging hard, and I don't have extremely long or heavy hair. I'm on lots of vitamins, all natural, and am very healthy. I have brought it up to my hair stylists, and they always tell me I have very healthy, shiny hair, but I'm still worried. Anyone having the same problem?



I saw a commercial the other day for a new shampoo. The model seemed to be having the same problem as me. Whenever she ran her fingers through her hair, she pulled out a lot. They called it hair breakage, and said the shampoo fixed it. I can't remember what its called though. I don't think thats my problem because I don't have split ends. Please help!



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

I know exactly what you're talking about. I used to have the exact thing going on, but not the key words, "used to." I'm an extreamly healthy person too which really worried the snot outta me. First, if there's stress, you've gotta fix that! But on the more physical relm, (I hate to say this), but it's toxins. I have no clue where they come from, (could be any food, contact or even pollution!), but you have to find a way to detox your body. Your body is good enough to at least try to shed the toxins before they do serious irreversable damage. I would suggest to go with the best supplements such as biotics research and standard labs. be sure to have your thiroid tested as that could trigger chaotic hair loss. Oh! protein! How much protein do you consume? Your structure feeds off of the stuff so you want to make sure you're in good supply. That's pretty much a vague answer for you. If you need any detailed info, put up another question. This time, I'll now to watch for ya. I really hope this works out for ya sweetie. God bless ya.



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

I lose tons of hair every day. But luckily I have thick hair so its not a big worry. The average person loses about 100 hairs a day, and some people just seem to notice it more.



If you think your hair is breaking at all, I recommend using Redken's Anti-snap. any breakage you have will stop.



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

OK first of all if you dye your hair or blow dry it or use any styling instruments on it you are going to end up with breakage, you can get it from anything like wearing your hair up alot. The other thing is you lose about a hundred hairs a day normally. the best thing...change hairstyles, don't wear it up alot, or wear it down if you can handle it being in your face if you have long hair. ALL shampoos dry out your hair!!!! Its all soap. you can use hot oil treatments to seal the shaft and make hair smoother and shinier. But get a good deep conditioner and use it once a week I like to go to Sally's beauty supply to get mine. Plus they can help you with more stuff than I have told you. plus you can take Biotin tablets they help with hair and drink milk or drinks that have Calcium in it. It helps.



Good Luck



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

Just the fact that you're freakin out about it may be causing the hair loss. Relax...especially if you have lots of hair to begin with. The number one reason for losing excessive hair is stress. Second is nutrition. Some people just lose lots of hair. If you start noticing bald spots then worry....and go to a dermatologist.



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

I have the exact same problem. i don't know what 2 do either



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

i have the same problem but i think its normal, people shed about 100 strands of hair per day



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

did u check w/ ur doctor you could have cancer.



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

hi,im also having a same problem. Still i do not get any solution of this problem , if anyone knows the solution for hair fall plz mail me.



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

here are some tips to stop hair loss:



Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....



Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



I lose a lot of hair all of the time.?

there are so many reason for that. Anyhow a little but contineous care is needed if u have hairfall



Last week one of my friend visited one site and told it isuseful.



http://geebal.blogspot.com



It may be useful to u. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton