Sunday, June 20, 2010

Los Angeles hair salon for African-Americans?

I am new to the Los Angeles area and I need to find a new hair stylist, particularly one that is good for hair health and not just all about style. My last stylist used KeraCare products and the CHI irons. This is not necessary, but I would like to continue to maintain my healthy hair.



Los Angeles hair salon for African-Americans?

CHECK THE CRENSHAW AREA. IN COMPTON CHECK LONG BEACH BLVD. FIND THE YELLOW PAGES. OR ASK SOMEONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I DO MY OWN HAIR. BUT I USED TO GET MY HAIR DONE I WENT TO THE CARSON MALL IN CARSON ON AVALON AND DEL AMO BLVD.IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA



GO TO WESTERN AND SLAUSON THERE IS A GREAT SALON IN THE STRIP MALL. RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE SLAUSON SWAP MEET.



Los Angeles hair salon for African-Americans?

You should check out Expressions with Hair. It is in Culver City. I have never been there but I always pass by it and from what it looks like they seem to do a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton