Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

What vitamins do I need to eat more of to keep my hair healthy? Also, what are some foods I can eat with those vitamins in them?



I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

Vitamin A, C %26amp; Biotin. Start eating right or at the rate you're going your "baldness" will be the least of your problems. Green vegetables which contain iron, spinach, beans, peas, fruits any kind, milk, Vitamin C= oranges , orange juice, Biotin is the veggies, Vitamin A (Milk). The foods help but the Vitamins are more helpful in the hair department and massage the head which stimulates your hair folicals to grow. Good Luck %26amp; EAT!



I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

you could eat right lol



that would always help



I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

You need fatty acids, especially omega 3:



*fatty fish like salmon, tuna mackerel;, flaxseed oil; almonds and walnuts



B6, B12 and folic acid are also important



good info @



http://webmd.com/a-to-zguides/eatin-righ...



I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

I know people who have DIED of anorexia and bulimia, and my friend's sister has been in and out of hospitals and rehab centers because she has anorexia and now she has no hair and a feeding tube up her nose; eat NOW! You could pass away, and get very sick, you can even do irreversable damage to your system, weaken your immune system, and be unable to EVER have children. And imagine how hard it would be for your family if you died, think about your friends, and why would you want to look that skinny anyway, do you want to look emiciated like you can't afford to eat? Do you want to look like those super-thin people who live on the street? Do you want your bones to stick out and do you want your ribs to be visible? Stop doing this to yourself, I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are. Please stop, you don't know how much it hurts when a friend of yours dies at such a young age. Do you really want to inflict such horrid pain on your family and friends? And if you're trying to starve yourself to DEATH or are suicidal PLEASE speak to a psychologist. And please stop doing this to yourself, you could DIE! It was horrible watching my friend DIE, she was ill and frail looking, her bones were sticking out, you could COUNT EVERY SINGLE ONE and she was pale and sickly and she always said "no, I can stop whenever I want too." Please don't end up like her, six feet under in a coffin. Everyone thinks it won't happen to them, but after a certain point when you stop your period and lose your hair, you've gone waaaaay too far. From there you're going to just get worse and worse unless you get help. Please talk to your parents, your doctor, a therapist, and your friends. Whoever can help you.



I'm not eating right so my hair falls out fast, what do I do?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton