Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

My hair is weak, thin, and very damaged from heat and stuff. I know that you can't really repair split ends once they've formed, but once they're cut off what products would be good to keep my hair healthy?



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

I can't tell you enough good things about Pureology shampoos and conditioners. My own hair is curly, fine and easily damaged---plus I wash and blow-dry daily---and since I've started using Pureology, I haven't had one split end and my hair has more shine than it ever has.



These products are PRICEY, Hon, at $26 a bottle for either the shampoo or conditioner. But you need only half the product that you would if you bought any average products. I'm far from wealthy, but I'll use Pureology forever; well worth the investment, I promise!



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

I use Frizz-Ease shampoo and conditioner. Don't use so much conditioner because it makes hair look and feel limp and thin. You should get a trim every 2 months, especially if you damage it a lot. Also, prenatal pills are very good for growing hair and nails. (Don't worry, prenatal pills are basically vitamins). If you don't want to use that, you could also try Women's One A Day%26lt;%26lt;Those are also really good. Either way you want to go, take care of your hair. Good luck!



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

If your hair is really damaged, I would only use shampoo every other day. Just use conditioner. Anything that helps with damaged hair.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

You need a really good moisturing shampoo and conditioner, but not those from the drugstore or grocery store. You need to go to a beauty supply store or a salon and ask them what they recommend.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

Go to a salon and they will give you something to help



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

This is what i do to keep my hair healthy.



Wash it every other day to keep natural oils in your hair.



And I use redken, honestly salon products work a lot better, they dont weigh your hair down as much as others and they also help to strengthen and rejuvinate hair to its orignal state prior to dying and such. Be sure to buy a product that is right for your hair, if you want body, or want one for damaged hair etc.. Ask someone at the salon and or beauty supply store what is best for you.



Another thing is if you dont want to spend mega bucks on a salon shampoo and or conditioner buy it on ebay, it sounds silly, but its a great way to save money, buy the liter sized and you will save some cash.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

Use a very gentle moisturizing shampoo and only use it every other day so your hair has a chance to recover. Use a deep conditioner also. I like Garnier's length and strength stuff. If you'd prefer, there are also hair masks you can make at home which might help (just google some recipes) Also make sure to towel dry or only use your blow dryer on the lowest setting.



Good luck!



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

i have the same problem i used alot of supposed damage shampoos but none of em were all that good. now i use one thats fantastic my hair is shinier ,thicker looking, and im having less hair breaks. its called Dove Advanced Care intense Damage Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. its really good.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

Well, I love Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine. I hadn't gone to the salon in about 2 years, and I consistently used this product. When I finally went to the salon, she praised how healthy my hair was despite not going to the salon for that amount of time. Anyway, use the shampoo, conditioner, the leave in conditioner and u can also do the deep conditioner every once in a while. Also, Nexus products are good. If you use a lot of heat on your hair, get the heat protexx by Nexus. It will protect your hair from the heat.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

Woot Woot!! Good job damage hair can only be cut off.. thats what happened to me. your hair gets really healthy when you get all the damage off and grows better. my hair is 100% more healthier now. but Salon brands are the best to keep hair good. and if you blow dry or use heat. use a heat protector.



What's a good shampoo for my damaged hair?

I use Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Wash it every other day/night and let it air dry completly. When I get out of the shower I use TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Creme. Try to reduce or eliminate heat styling. Get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks. Brushing it alot also damages it, but don't stop brushing. Also don't brush it when it's wet or straigthen it when it's wet.



But the best way is to get it cut like most of it cut to about your shoulders to get rid of the damage. That's what I did at the begining of the month and my hair's SOOO much healthier now. I also stopped blow drying my hair after I got it cut and that helped it from getting damaged again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton