Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help, my hair is fried?!?

Ever since i got highlights put into my hair a couple years ago, it's been fried with split ends and frizziness. I've done hot oil treatments, use Neutrogena's deep conditioner, and used a million other shampoo/condition products with hair serums and gels. Nothing seems to work =( My hair is fried and looks horrible if i leave it down without straightening or curling it. Is there anything you know that is extraordinary and works well? Thank you, i will try anythingg to make my hair healthy.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

Well hair serums should help with the frizzies. If you let your hair air dry and it's still frizzy, I have two options that might help. 1st is put a dime to quarter size of conditioner in your hair after you have shampooed and conditioned.Just plain conditioner,put on mid length to ends(not scalp). Or you might have to go get a couple inches cut off.Sometimes that's the only way to get rid of damaged ends because the damage has already been done,you can't reverse it you can only try to make it look better until it's grown out or cut out.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

have a hair cut pamper your self



Help, my hair is fried?!?

quit highlighting with drugstore products. see your stylist for help and depend on the professionals in the future.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

get it cut short and start over.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

well, my hair was like that. i stopped straightening/curling my hair for almost a month, and would make hot oil at home (honey and warm olive oil) every week. i just wore my hair up!



Help, my hair is fried?!?

stop using all these products dont use straighteners curlers or special shamppo or conditioner this will over work your hair and dry it out. wash it daily with a dime sized amount of shampoo and 2 questers of conditioner the less shampoo the better but sitll sue it. i recommend pantene shampoo if you have thin hair but if tis thick use garnier repairing.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

well i know fruitis is WONDERFUL! honestly it works.. my sister has hair that looks and feels like hay. and i gave her some of the stuff for it and her hair is getting soffters and everything... so you might wanna try that.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

get your hair cut



or leave conditioner in your hair for a while with a towel wrapped around it this might not work though it depends on your hair type



the best thing would be getting your hair cut



Help, my hair is fried?!?

There's an oil I found at a local health store that according to the blurb can help hair. I don't know if it does or not, but it does list olive oil as one of the main ingredients. So you could try using that.



Another thing you can try is taking vitamins that are formulated to help hair growth, especially vitamin E.



Meanwhile, keep your hair cut and let the damaged part grow out.



Good luck!



Help, my hair is fried?!?

Well using straightners and/or curling irons without a thermal heat protector (anything from thermasilk works awesome) you are just damaging your hair more and more.



If it is really as fried as you are saying though your best bet is to go to a hair salon and have them help ya and recommend products for you to use



Help, my hair is fried?!?

:O thats excally what happened to mine .. to much heat and bleaches hunni .. try buying tresemmes heat defence styling spray before putting hot irons on .. and try tresemme no frizz shampoo and conditioner ,,, hope it works bbz it did for me .. hope i helped



Help, my hair is fried?!?

you should try using head and shoulders shampo and conditioner it really helps dry hair its not for just dandruff like most people think it made my hair really smooth. also, you might want to try dove shampoo and conditioner.



Also try to use a protection for your hair when you straighten if your not allready this may be adding to the friedness of your hair it really will help....



i hope this helped allitle



Help, my hair is fried?!?

dont use any hot iron or anything at all, just use shampoo an conditioner that ur use to or if u keep streagten it, it will fet more frizzier



Help, my hair is fried?!?

okay your going to have to go to a Spanish salon....there going to give products to get your hair back to normal



its going to be pure natural stuff



Help, my hair is fried?!?

I bleached highlights in my hair last summer, and it was terrible, too. But I tried out different conditioners and I found that Garnier Fructis is horrid and makes your hair even worse, and Nutrogena doesn't do much of anything.



Surprisingly, Suave and Aussie Moisturizing Formula worked best with my hair.



But, my hair is kind of thick and pretty straight, so that might not work with you.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

Try This.....................



1. wash it with any shampoo



2. dry it



3. comb and brush it



4. put alot of grease in it



5. flat iron it



If this works email me at glamlife4ever@yahoo.com



Help, my hair is fried?!?

Don't straighten it, don't curl it, and don't color it. I don't know any products you can use that you haven't all ready tried. Question: How are you brushing your hair? To keep healthy hair brush it at the bottom first, then at the mid-section and go down, then at the roots and go down.



Help, my hair is fried?!?

u need to get ur hair cut and not use straightner for a while.. scrunch it meanwhile



Help, my hair is fried?!?

You actually sound JUST like my roommate. are you Ericka Williams?



anyway, first, the highlights havent grown out in a couple of years? if you're just re-highliting, then you're just frying your hair over and over. i don't suggest a perm.



in the event that you just have really long hair, to allow for the yet highlighted portion towards the bottom, my roommate just bought "Biolage hair repair for colored hair"



she loves it



you should be able to get it at any salon



good luck!



i fried the heck out of my hair a couple of years ago and ended up just cutting it all off. bad move on my part. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton