Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im 21 and little by little my hair keeps going back?

on the corners, i hate it,



what can i do to stop this and fill the corners up?



what kind of "gel" should i use? whats healthy for hair



i like to curl my hair so i need some help in preventing hair loss



Im 21 and little by little my hair keeps going back?

don't worry it will stop retreating when it reaches your neck. If nothing else you could try rogaine or some other formula to try to keep it where it is. May or may not work. didn't for me, mine is still in full retreat down my back, I figure it will stop when it reaches my ankles.



Im 21 and little by little my hair keeps going back?

Usually when hair starts falling out at such an early age it is hereditary. I have to ask the question, is it falling out or wearing out? If it is falling out I would suggest that you stop curling it and even stop using gels. Use heavy leave in conditioner. You can never use too much. Gels have a tendency to dry out the hair making it brittle and easier to fall out. Considering your age, it may be wise to find you a good dermatologist and get a better diagnosis. Hair can fall out quickly, so the sooner the better. Catch it now before it gets out of control and becomes too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton