Sunday, June 20, 2010

Growing my hair... Need tips!?

I have soft, curly hair naturally (the curls are pretty wide) and I cut it all off really short (sort of like Halle Berry in the James Bond movie) a few years ago and now I'm bored with it and want to grow it back! Any ideas on how not to look ridiculous until it's long enough?



I've thought about getting braids (extensions), but I don't know if my hair is long enough, and I'm worried it'll damage it. I have pretty healthy, abundant hair that grows very quickly, but I feel that braids are usually for coarse hair which is much tougher!



Whaddya think?



Growing my hair... Need tips!?

How about an assortment of hats for the summer? They can protect your hair, skin and be very stylish. In the fall, when it's a bit longer, try simple headbands to pull it back - your natural curls should bob and cascade on their own and your bangs will be under control - been there, done that



Growing my hair... Need tips!?

get micro link extensions,



they wont hurt your hair at all,



and as long at you have like



2 inches of hair,



it will work :]



Growing my hair... Need tips!?

Your hair will do fine in braids as long as whoever does them knows what they're doing. Course hair is actually soft anyways. Other things that can help your hair grow are keeping as much heat as possible out of it, making sure it's moisturized not greasy, and deep conditioning it at least once every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton