Sunday, June 20, 2010

How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Is trimming make hair healthy and long?Is that really avoid splitting ends?



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

You should trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to aviod split ends and keep it healthy!!! Good Luck %26amp; Hope this helped!



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

About once every two months. Yes, and yes.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

you should trim at least every 6 weeks.



trimming often stops dead ends and keeps your hair healthy.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

once or twice a year, honestly, i use lots of conditioner to avoid split ends



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

i havent done so since 3 months



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Never trim or cut.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Yes, if you trim your hair it will make it healthier and eventually it will grow. You are recommended to get your hair trimmed ever 6 - 8 weeks at a salon and yes you will avoid split ends.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I have an appointment every 6 weeks for my hair.



Yes and yes



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

More like every 6 months...about twice a year.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I get mine trimmed once every 5 or 6 weeks. It will keep the split ends off and help it grow faster.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Every 2 months or so I get a trim. I always seem to have split ends though, no matter how often I get it trimmed, but that's because I colour my hair and the chemicals make the hair weak. That's okay though. I'd rather be blonde with some split ends than shiny mousy brown with grey!



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

OMG...youshouldn't trip it that often. Just once every three months is perfectly fine.



It does HELP make hair healthy and it does HELP avoid split ends, but cutting it alone doesn't do the trick. You also need to condition your hair...and you need to eat healthy. The trick to healthy hair is a healthy diet. Good luck!



-kiki



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Every 2 months or when your ends start to split, and the ends get fried.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

about every 2-3 months you should trim your hair...yes it does help it grow healthier. It removes the split ends allowing hair to grow long without fraying



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

everytime I get a touch up I trim my ends......



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

its not only avoiding split ends its cutting them off also, if you want longer hair you more or less have to do it



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I get my hair cut every 6 weeks.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I usually cut my hair every 2 months or so. I don't know if trimming your hair makes it healthy and long!



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Trimming does avoid split ends. It is cutting off the dead hair or the already exsisting slpit ends. I trim my hair every 2-3 months. I do not color my hair, so it is pretty healthy. But, cutting your hair does not make it grow faster. Your hair is already a dead cell, how can the ends of your hair tell your scalp that it was just cut and to start growing now.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I trim my hair when ever it needs it



thank you



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

trimming every 4-6 weeks is a good number for keeping away split ends. if u have a lot of split ends, and ur hair is long, it wont grow anymore. so trim about a half inch every 4-6 weeks and u'll be fine. use conditioner on the ends of ur hair too to avoid them, too. if ur hair is super oily, like mine, just skip the conditioner.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I would love to do it every 6 weeks.....but only can do it after 3 to 4 months....can't tell u y....but its good to keep your hair healthy....trust me on this one!!!!



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

It all depends on the growth of ones hair...but usually a trim is needed after evry 6 weeks to 2 months... yes it definately prevents split ends %26amp; make your hair look healthy %26amp; lustrous...



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

Yep, because the longer your hair is, the more dead cells on it. I mean, you can let your hair grow long, but make sure you wash it and take care of it. Otherwise major split ends.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

I wear mine short so, every 6 to 8 weeks.



Yes, trimming your hair does keep it healthy. A hairstylist friend tells me every 6 to 12 weeks is best for your hair.



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

i have never really cut my hair i get it trimmed or layered



my hair reaches almost to my a$$ and would not even think of cutting it off :P



i think getting your ends trimmed keeps your hair healthier and will let it grow eaiser



How many times you trim/cut your hair? every month or 2 month?

every 2 months, yes trimming is good for your hair and will help make it grow faster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton