Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have very curly hair. i have started to get my hair healthy and have been thinking of dying it,any

I really need a good hair dye! One that moisturizes. My hair i really thick and curly hair and its dry, also kinda short.



I have very curly hair. i have started to get my hair healthy and have been thinking of dying it,any good dye?

If you have the money, I would get it done professionally, just because of your hair type (color and texture). Some of the commercial brands may not work. However if you do do try one, do the strand test first. It may be a little more time consuming but at least you'll get an idea if the color is what you want or for that matter even working, and it won't cost you as much. If you get it done at a salon and they mess up, they will fix it . If you dyi and you mess it up, then you may have to wait to get it fixed. Good luck!



I have very curly hair. i have started to get my hair healthy and have been thinking of dying it,any good dye?

HMMM IMAC springs to mind....



I have very curly hair. i have started to get my hair healthy and have been thinking of dying it,any good dye?

well if you just got your hair healthy then i really wouldn't dye your hair! i have heard that it is bad to dye your hair! but you can do whatever you want to your hair as long as you are happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton