Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment....anyone try this?

I have healthy hair but lately I've been getting split ends. I trimmed off everything and I still have length (down to my shoulders). I want to trim often- Im black and I have my hair relaxed every 2 months. But while Im keeping it healthy, I want to use products that will help me to keep that up. I heard about OJON products and I just ordered the large 5oz jar $55 on Sephora.com. I can hardly wait to use it cause I've heard such good things about it. Has anyone else tried this particular treatment?



Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment....anyone try this?

Yes, I use it about 2-3 times a month. I have chemically straightened and colored hair, this is what keeps my hair in amazing condition. I've never had split ends (especially not now), and my stylist always raves about how great my hair is. I love Sephora, that's where I get mine actually. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton