Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

I have to dye it because I'm an actress and the part I'm playing calls for darker colored hair. Although, it needs to fit the part (a russian) I would also like for it to look natural- so I don't look completely stupid in every day life. I have a picture of myself and if you could give me a picture of a hair color you think would work that'd be great.



I have never dyed my hair before, though! I really don't want to damage it. Is it true dying your hair damages it? Or are there some precautions or steps I can take to ensure my hair stays healthy?



Thanks!



Picture:



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/Ma...



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

just go here and see for yourself:



http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



:)



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

you hair can still stay healthy. jsut use color shapoo and conditiner.



and miley cyrus has really pretty dark hair i love it



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

I think your hair is pretty dark already! (but it might of been just the picture...) Anyways, hair coloring can be damaging but you CAN take some precatutions such as:



-using a natural hair dye. They work as good as those chemical filled ones



- Condition your hair daily! Don't slack off in the shower! Make sure you buy some conditioners for dyed hair!



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

First of all you have gorgeous hair! But since you have to dye it I suggest going with a couple shades darker, nothing too dark! I have a very similar color to yours ( a little more red) I tried to dye it darker and it came out midnight black so be careful if you're using a home kit.



perhaps the medium brown off the link below...good luck!



http://www.wiggoddess.com/margucolors.ht...



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

Darlin,



My advice is to head to the beauty shop...let a professional, handle this....I'm not going to give u bad advice by saying Oh Yeah!!! go for it.....That would be cold blooded...that's not me. Ck w/ the saloon...I bet U can get this dirt cheap if they think their work is going to be on display...Good Luck!!! w/ the shoot!!!



Hair Dye Virgin! What color should I dye my hair (picture included)?

Please, please, use Robert Craig hair dye. I am in no way affiliated with Robert Craig, but his hair dye makes your hair soft and shiny, and it does NOT smell and have harsh chemicals like ammonia. I was once a hair dye virgin, and oh how I wished I had used this first. Instead, I just went to a drugstore and bought a hair dye, and the result was not good. Even after my hair had been dyed red, bleached, and then dyed brown again (my natural color), I went to a fancy salon and even their hair dye salon would not even stay on my hair and made my hair dry. Then, I discovered Robert Craig. It was so easy, and they have a free consultation on their website so you will know exactly what color you will need.



Even if one day you dye your hair the wrong color and you go to the salon, they will probably bleach it. NEVER bleach your hair (unless, you want it to look like that. ) Just bye a Robert Craig hair color and it will cover your bleached hair no problem.



I would suggest their ash brown color, if you want your hair to be a dark brown/black. But they have many shades of brown, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton