Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

Someone give me some tips on growing longer, healthier, thicker hair? My hair has always been thin and I dont know if it will ever thicken out. Probably not huh! Plus my hair has always been frail and short meaning neck wise. I dont know what else to do but wear weave. Please give me some answers.



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

My advice to you is to Shampoo less and condition more...Shampoo strips your hair if you do it too much... Also invest in a really good deep conditioner.. Do not put too many hair products in your hair...and if you use any type of heating tools make sure to use a heat protection serum like..IC Hair Polisher by Fantasia...or Let's Jam Heat Protector...this protects your hair from the heat...Using alot of heating tools (flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers) causes split ends and ultimately will dry your hair out....Also oil your scalp...nothing to heavy use like carrot oil, or jojoba oil, or olive oil...and if you dont want to go through all that you can keep your hair in braids (but make sure you keep your braids maintained and oil your scalp)..If you use Hair Gels then make sure that the gel youre using doent have alcohol in it...alcohol strips your hair.... To sum all this up.. Shampoo Less, Condition Your Hair More, Invest in a Heat Protector, Minimize how much you use heating tools, Clip your Ends, Oil Your Scalp, Braid your hair (optional), Use Non-Alcohol Products, and the biggie... DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR!! I found a link on the internet that might help you out....I hope I helped you...kisses hugs and shrugs...xoxo



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

I AM NOT BLACK BUT TRY NOT RELAXING YOUR HAIR.. I KNOW IT GETS TUFF BUT FLAT IRON IT INSTEAD



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

im the first to answer YAY at least i thought i was!!! LOl well that is a tough one if you didnt kno the thinner your hair is you shouldnt put tracks in your hair so much it will cause your hair to brake so just wash your hair around every two weeks and condition it everytime you wash it try not to braid your hair into micros either but back to your question keep washin it condition it and grease your hair everyday make sure and try not to put heat on you hair alot that causesalot of breakage but if you have anymore questions feel free to email me i can give further tips i just dont want to take up alot of spaces lol



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

u can relax your hair but get it done professionally 2 prevent overprosessing. flat ironing can cause split ends and it doesn't last long in heat. i get relaxers and a wrap set and i get my ends cut periodically. my hair is past my shoulders and is very healthy.



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

Go natural. No relaxers or petrolatum based products. (You can tell if a hair product is petrolatum based by looking at the list of ingredients. If the first or second item on the list is petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil, put it down!)



See what your hair's natural texture is. I relaxed my hair for 10 years and it never grew beyond my jawline, and would crack and dry out and break off. I cut my relaxed hair off and just grew my 'Fro, and within 8 months, my hair was as long as it had gotten in 10 years of relaxing. I lock my hair now, and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been. Give your natural hair a try.



"Black Women" Pointers for growing your hair?

Read the article "Six Tips For Black Hair Growth" at http://www.black-hair-growth.info/six-ti...



This article contains some helpful tips for growing your hair.



Then read the march issue of our black hair tips ezine at



http://www.black-hair-growth.info/Black-... This issue has tips for dealing with dry black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton